My husband and I really like mustard. There are so many different varieties of mustard, and they all have different nuances and subtleties to them. We were watching tv one night and saw a travel show that was hosted by Andrew Zimmern and he visited a shop in Paris that was full of different varieties of mustards. Ian says he definitely wants to visit that shop when we make it to France someday.
Ian loves it when I make Honey Mustard dressing for his salads to take to work. For this one, I mix my homemade mayo with 3 different mustards and raw honey to make the perfect dressing for a salad with my House Rub Roasted Chicken Breasts.
Creamy Triple Mustard and Honey Dressing
- 1/3 cup of homemade mayo
- 2 tablespoons of organic whole grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons of organic yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons of organic Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons of organic raw honey
- big pinch of salt
- big pinch of cayenne pepper
- big pinch of white pepper
Mix together and store in a glass jar in the fridge for up to a week.